Summary of terms and conditions
Here's a quick digest of EUREU's terms and conditions for domain names and other services:-
- All domain names must be paid for in advance.
- Once a name is registered for you, the registration fee is non-refundable. If you don't want a name any more, it can be cancelled but there's no refund.
- Registrations for .eu domain names are renewable each year. Registration periods for other names may be one, two or more years. Renewal fees must be paid in advance and are non-refundable.
- Where for any reason a payment is not made in advance, it must be made immediately. If registration payment is not received within 28 days of registration, we will delete the name from the register.
- When we register a domain for you, it does not become your property. What you're getting is the use of the domain name during the registration period. At the end of the registration period you must renew it and pay for the renewal in order to keep on using it. (This is standard industry practice worldwide across all domains and all registrars.)
- When you register a domain name, you are submitting an application for that name. We'll do our best to fulfil your registration request but we can't guarantee it. It's possible (for example) that another would-be registrant may have applied for the same domain name a very short time before you, and names are registered on strictly a first-come-first-served basis. If you've paid in advance and the registration is unsuccessful, we will credit your payment to you for use on an alternative registration or, upon application by you, refund it within 7 days of application
- Registration, management and renewal of all domain names are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant domain name authorities. EUREU works with a number of authorities, the most common of which are for .eu, .com and .uk names. For these authorities' terms and conditions please see:
- This summary is offered only as a non-binding guide and does not form part of any agreement between you and us. You should not depend on it or base any decisions on it. We do not accept responsibility for anything you may or may not do as a result of reading this summary instead of the full Terms & Conditions.