Privacy & securityEUREU is concerned to ensure that at all times your information is submitted to us in a secure manner and that your privacy is respected and maintained.
EUREU uses secure browser technology to encrypt all information you send to us, whether it be your choice of names, your registration details or your credit card details. We then share your information with only two third parties and no others:-
- Your credit card details are submitted to our credit card merchant in order to check your payment validity and debit your account. Our credit card merchant is Barclays Corporate Services.
- Your registration details are passed to the central domain name registration databases as part of the registration process and may be displayed in 'whois' registries according to the particular domain name authorities' procedures.
- In the case of .eu names, business registrant details are displayed in 'whois' but individual registrant details are kept hidden apart from the registrant's email address which is displayed in whois
- In the case of .uk names (e.g. .co.uk) full business registrant details are displayed in 'whois' but individual registrants have the option of hiding their addresses and phone numbers
- In all other cases it is normally the policy of the domain name authorities to display all registrant details in their 'whois' records